At ONLY $499.99 (US) it includes a top-rated Samsung Galaxy 9.6″ tablet, a drop-resistance carrying case/stand (choose 1 of 7 colors), and a copy of award-winning TalkTablet speech software (Android version). To see how TalkTablet compares to other AAC/Speech apps, visit… www.TalkTablet.com
THIS PACKAGE OFFERS THE BEST VALUE IN THE AAC/SPEECH DEVICE MARKET
This package ideal for children or adults that prefer a larger display. The drop-resistant case provides peace of mind for those who may have a habit of dropping a tablet and don’t want to break it.
Award winning TalkTablet is the only fully symbols-based AAC app that is avaible for iOS, Android, Windows and Kindle devices…with the ability to share buttons and pages between platforms.
TalkTablet® is a fully-featured AAC speech/communication solution for people who have difficulty communicating as a result of autism, aphasia, Down Syndrome, stroke, laryngectomy or any other condition that affects a persons ability to communicate effectively. NOW with fully customizable PoP-Up pages!!
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 25 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Speak by touching buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
* Includes over 30,000+ Symbolstix symbols, the most in the industry
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page. OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user’s progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 30,000 SymbolStix™ symbols (worlds largest AAC library), or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature• Includes natural sounding voices (not robotic) in multiple languages..OR use the included audio recording function to record voices or sounds* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 24 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free TalkTablet Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world.
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices which has been a leader in the development of AAC/Speech software for over 25 years. Well over 150,000+ people around the world use our AAC/Speech software in their daily lives to communicate with family, friends, school mates, teachers and everyone else. This package includes free software update and toll-free technical support for life, by REAL people, at 866-487-1006
Refunds/Returns: Returns accepted for a refund (less a $100 restocking fee) if returned within 14 days from date package received, and the item is unopened and in new/resellable condition. No refunds on open, damaged or used items.